The Growth Hacker will be responsible for owning, defining, and leading growth strategies for free and pay-as-you-go users of Anari cloud platform. You will apply your deep experience in growth strategy, experimentation, funnel optimization, performance marketing, and product positioning to help drive thousands of free customers and tens of paying customers to experience Anari’s offerings. As a data-driven, highly analytical, and effective cross-functional leader, you’ll be responsible for the strategy and execution of user growth initiatives focused on acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth. You will also influence Anari’s broader strategy for how we build products, online experiences, and price/position our pay-as-you-go offerings for businesses of all sizes. Your role will support the additional promotion of our Anari Framework which is an Open Source framework for better chip design.
What you’ll do
- Own, define, and lead strategies for growing the base of free and pay-as-you-go users of Anari AI cloud platform
- Align and coordinate dedicated resources across Growth and R&D teams to execute the strategies to drive increased acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth of free and pay-as-you-go customers
- Recommend a new and user-friendly product, pricing, and packaging/bundling strategies that improve the user experience and help drive user growth targets
- Drive an aggressive experimentation approach to unlock value and accelerate user growth
- Define new approaches to measuring the effectiveness of all user growth initiatives and key business drivers, in partnership with finance, data, and business intelligence teams
- Provide day-to-day, organizational-wide visibility into ongoing performance dashboards and metrics
- Help continually refine the different user-profiles and personas of free and pay-as-you-go users through user research
- Create broad visibility into learnings and impact; develop an organization-wide understanding of and enthusiasm for the strategic impact the free and pay-as-you-go offerings have on the Anari business
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- 5+ years of experience leading Tech businesses, growth strategy, demand generation, or related experience for a large-scale online, Ecommerce, or SaaS business
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing teams, including cross-functional teams
- Possess expert-level knowledge on the key drivers of online user growth at a massive scale
- Significant experience in B2B technology space with a keen understanding of the tech ecosystem and technical audiences (experience in AI or cloud industries is highly preferred)
- Highly analytical and data-driven; able to personally dive deep into performance data to understand trends, variances, opportunities, and threats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple and actionable analysis
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Experience engaging with R&D teams to help define product, pricing, and go to market requirements for customers
- BS/BA degree in Marketing/Business/Economics or a BS in a technically-oriented field: Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, etc. (MBA is highly preferred)
What Makes Anari Special?
- We don’t make a product, we create possibilities.
- We dare to be different in every detail.
- We believe there are people who share our rebellion.
- We believe that AI belongs to everyone
- We believe that Innovation lives beyond the frame.
- We are loud where others are silent.
- You will be part of an amazing team of Anarians.
- You will be able to learn and grow as never before.