Anari Platform is a general-purpose platform that offers hardware-accelerated implementations of various algorithms of interest (Linear Algebra, Machine Learning, …). At Anari, we use Anari Framework which helps us describe parallel systems in Python and compiles them to hardware description. As a Hardware Engineer at Anari, you will work closely with our Algorithms team to describe the algorithms of interest using Anari Framework, devise the system architecture, test the implementations and deploy them on a large Virtex FPGA.
Job description: what you’ll be doing
- Analize the software implementation of an algorithm to devise a parallel hardware architecture for it
- Implement the algorithms using Anari Framework targeting large Virtex FPGAs
- Work closely with a team of Algorithms engineers on hardware implementations
- Develop and maintain test suits
- Profile, evaluate and analyze algorithm performance
- Help with the custom compiler from our Anari Framework that generates hardware description from the Python code
Requirements: desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or another related field. Ph.D. preferred
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing complex parallel algorithms in software or hardware
- Experience in algorithm parallelization and ability to work with large parallel systems
- Previous experience with FPGAs, HDLs (VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, SystemC…), and digital hardware is nice to have
- Extensive knowledge using JIRA, GITHUB, or similar version control, development, & bug tracking tools
- Strong SW programming background with Python
- Experience in functional testing
- Ability to design, verify, and debug digital circuits
- Be able to work in a dynamic, collaborative, interdisciplinary and fast-paced team
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
What makes Anari unique?
- We don’t create a product, we create possibilities.
- We dare to be different in every detail.
- We believe there are people who share our rebellion.
- We believe that AI belongs to everyone.
- We believe that Innovation lives beyond the frame.
- We are loud where others are silent.
- You will be part of an amazing team of innovators.
- You will be able to learn and grow as never before.