Anari is creating the revolution by building the hardware industry from scratch, allowing anyone to have a personalized AI chip for their needs.
We believe that for us to achieve and sustain this goal, one of the most important things we can do is support the growth and development of our people.
We are looking for an exceptional People and Culture Lead to support our Novi Sad-based team. You’ll have the opportunity to partner closely with leaders on team opportunities and directly help our teams develop and scale. You will partner with managers across departments and coach and advise around people-related topics, ultimately driving success across the business. You’ll love working with the Anari team – we believe in tackling big ideas with humility, putting teams and people first, and getting stuff done.
You are business-minded but understand that building a scaling business depends on creating a team environment where people freely give and receive feedback, learn from mistakes, and have fun together. You have worked successfully in a high-growth environment, and are comfortable with a balance between creating a centralized process and supporting decentralized expertise. You have strong experience and knowledge in People Development and Psychology, and the ability to quickly apply this knowledge to the goals and priorities. You are collaborative and creative in your approach and exceptionally data-driven in measuring outcomes.
Why this role?
- Work with an incredible team. Anari culture has been developed by Passionate founders, team who really believe in Revolution and Change. We can’t wait to meet you
- Have a strong impact. This role will be foundational to many of our core initiatives around employee growth, diversity and inclusion, career development and more
- Coach People – This role will enable employees to be their best through direct, compassionate, and contextualized coaching
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for employees in Novi Sad looking to share their experiences and feedback, get advice, or navigate conflict
- Coach managers in developing plans focused on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent and overall business performance
- Provide coaching/guidance on skill & professional development, career-pathing and leveling, change management, org design, and tricky people situations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and People Team to assess and improve current performance management systems across departments, including competency matrices, performance assessments and feedback structure.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 2 – 5+ years as an HR/ People manager
- You enjoy helping as a trusted advisor to managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day
- Have a passion for and work to increase diversity & representation in all departments
- You have experience building and/or facilitating people, culture programs and processes
- You have an understanding of Work employment laws and their impact on day to day matters
- You have a true team-first mentality
- You thrive in a feedback-rich environment and are constantly learning
- You’re excited to move quickly and solve challenging problems day in and day out
- You are fluent in English
What Makes Anari Special?
- We don’t make a product, we create possibilities.
- We dare to be different in every detail.
- We believe there are people who share our rebellion.
- We believe that AI belongs to everyone
- We believe that Innovation lives beyond the frame.
- We are loud where others are silent.
- You will be part of an amazing team of Anarians.
- You will be able to learn and grow as never before.