Anari AI is creating a new way of designing, deploying, and consuming cloud AI chips. The business developer will be in charge of the growth activities of the company with the focus on finding new prospects and maintaining communication with early adopters of the Anari.
Job description: what you’ll be doing
Fostering the growth of a business or organization by modifying the business plan and business model and putting new projects in the pipeline. Making sure supporting departments such as Research and Development, Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing are ready to take on new growth opportunities.
- Organizing and maintaining full Lead generation activities of the growth team
- Collecting feedback in a direct form from initial customers and proper communication with RnD about that feedback
- Analyzing business aspects and seeking opportunities for growth
- Implementing various growth hacking techniques in sales and in product
- Organizing structure and maintaining workflow for better client relationships
- Assessing whether the business is ready to take on new growth
- Writing reports on findings
- Entering findings into spreadsheets and Hubspot
- Monitoring changes in Hubspot and reporting on results
- Presenting findings to executives and other staff
- Contacting new clients via various channels in new markets to expand the business
- Fulfilling requirements for business deals and other business obligations
- Selling products and services provided by the business
- Networking with related businesses and fostering B2B relationships
- Marketing the company to potential clients, partners
- Writing legal paperwork and other documents related to growth
- Determining the value of financial decisions
- Contributing to creative discussions and decision-making about the business future
- Encouraging other employees and customers to take part in growing the business by showing enthusiasm for your work and maintaining a positive attitude
Requirements: desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- At least 7 years of experience in B2B sales in the tech industry
- High proficiency in English, spoken and written
- Strong experience with Prospecting in the EU and USA market
- Ability to qualify leads in short time cycles
- Nurturing relationships with clients in a healthy and transparent way
- Strong problem-solving
- Be able to work in a dynamic, collaborative, interdisciplinary, and fast-paced team
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM is a plus
What makes Anari unique?
- We don’t create a product, we create possibilities.
- We dare to be different in every detail.
- We believe there are people who share our rebellion.
- We believe that AI belongs to everyone.
- We believe that Innovation lives beyond the frame.
- We are loud where others are silent.
- You will be part of an amazing team of innovators.
- You will be able to learn and grow as never before.