Anari AI is delivering a new way of designing, deploying, and consuming Cloud AI chips. Regarding hardware design and verification, we produce tooling that facilitates the design of hardware accelerators in the cloud, and we offer this tooling to hardware companies as well as utilize it ourselves to produce our own solutions. Verification Engineer will help design verification features for Anari Platform tooling and implement verification processes for our internal development.
Job description: what you’ll be doing
- Use your experience to design, organize and implement verification methodology for our Python-based framework for hardware design
- Design and organize the process of integrating and porting standard verification flows (UVM, Specman, etc.) to Anari Python-based verification methodology
- You will be responsible for digital FPGA verification at the block and system level
- Support other aspects of FPGA development such as architecture, design, analysis, and test.
- Identify common test components that can be used across multiple designs.
- Debug tests with design engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks
- Automate test cases.
Requirements: desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering
- Programming/scripting background with Python
- Experience with verification methodologies such as UVM/OVM/VMM
- Understanding digital verification on a theoretical level and the ability to reason abstractly about it
- Strong problem-solving and coding skills
- Experience in constrained random verification
- Expertise in developing test plans, implementing coverage models, and analyzing results
- Be able to work in a dynamic, collaborative, interdisciplinary, and fast-paced team
What makes Anari unique?
- We don’t create a product, we create possibilities.
- We dare to be different in every detail.
- We believe there are people who share our rebellion.
- We believe that AI belongs to everyone.
- We believe that Innovation lives beyond the frame.
- We are loud where others are silent.
- You will be part of an amazing team of innovators.
- You will be able to learn and grow as never before.